We came across an issue with a site recently, where the name of the custom module file was the same as the name of the theme. So, for example, if the theme name was Bork, the module name was bork.module. This can cause a variety of problems since the two share name space.
New To Me
Newly discovered modules etc (not necessarily new to the world)
Time for part two of my series on iPhone development basics. Last time, I gave some tips on writing settings to a binary file using Apple's Foundation Library. This time I'll show you how to retrieve those settings -- either from a cached version of the property list or from the filesystem itself.
Over the past month or two, I've been fortunate enough to be able to put some work into an iPhone framework that interfaces with Drupal sites. In doi
CCK's standard "Display Fields" settings are good for configuring per-content type field visibility and can save a lot of custom coding time. If a field is shared over a dozen content types, however, a change to one has to be made to the others, and that's a lot of clicks.
I've started using and loving the Popups API module. It allows other modules to create lightbox-type ajax popups of other pages and forms. Out of the box, it includes the option to convert several admin UI pieces into popups, like the Configure Block links, Taxonomy Add/List/Edit links, etc.